Thread: Project RnL - Latin Dream (Live In Studio)

Project RnL - Latin Dream (Live In Studio)

Hey guys. We've just posted this new live-in-studio video, which we recorded to support a new set of shows we're doing in Israel.

We've just replaced our drummer and brought in Sharon Petrover, so it was also our first chance to record something live with him (he's been on some of our releases in the past).

So we'd love to get your thoughts as usual!
    Eyal

Very nice Eyal! It's smooth and really cooks as well. When are you touring the states? And will we ever see an official CD release?!

A real jaw-dropper I'd love to hear:

A sing-off between Ray Livnat and (Moetar's) Moorea Dickison.

Such a fine tune, man. So fine... and this is a lovely rendition. Ray is a monstrously talented singer.

If you haven't heard it, check out the original video recording of this track, guys. It's a masterpiece, imho

Thanks for sharing this, Eyal
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

That was excellent; everything about it from the tune to the vocals to the musicians, who are all top notch! But I've never seen one of your videos here that I didn't think was great. No album... really? When will you guys remedy that? It'll be auto-buy for me.

Agree with all above comments...you guys are crazy good, every new drummer/bassist that pops up is as good as the next. All your vocalists are drop dead amazing, ray...freak. unreal, so good.
    But when the HELL are you guys going to pull the trigger and get us an album and or a tour over here dude????

Keep up the great work!