Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Jethro Tull's 'Too Old To Rock'N'Roll' next up for Steven Wilson remix

Quote Originally Posted by Dok View Post
    You're right... it would be better!
    Maybe... but it would lose all its charm and identity. I'd be interested in hearing it but I like it the way it is. Dated, maybe, but genuinely interesting and different.

Quote Originally Posted by trurl View Post
    Maybe... but it would lose all its charm and identity. I'd be interested in hearing it but I like it the way it is. Dated, maybe, but genuinely interesting and different.
    thats why these packages are always with a flat version of the origianal release included...

"Angels die, redemption rages
    The age of man on an empty page
    And chances are
    This will save your soul or break it forever "

Quote Originally Posted by trurl View Post
    This probably isn't the thread to talk about it; I really like the songs on UW but the last time I tried to listen I couldn't help but focus on the damn drum machine. It really diminished the overall experience. It made me wonder what real drums would sound like on it. I can't blame them for experimenting but I do think it was a misfire using them.

When it comes to Broadsword I pray the drum tracks are remixed and there are about 30 tracks available. Songs like beastie and jackalynn needed major drum track remixes but most of the songs need at least a minor one

Anyone know when the track listing comes out? Please have a few studio bonus tracks