Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1502

Thread: Walking Dead Thread V.3

Baaad show last night.

Scooby Doo for adults
    no tunes, no dynamics, no nosebone

Quote Originally Posted by Just Eric View Post
    I thought Deanna went to see the baby, then Rick found her and moved her to the sofa. Rick then picked up Judith and moved her to another room. Best scenes, as E mentioned, Morgan/Carol but I also liked the Maggie/Horde of Walkers scene. The Carl/Ron fight was lame.

My only question, why in every fight does a pane of glass get broken and then that simple pane of glass lead to a swarm of walkers making into an otherwise secure space?
    I like how, when need be, the walkers are so powerful that they can overwhelm groups of living people trying to hold them back. On their own, they have little weight or strength. It should be incredibly easy to keep them from entering spaces.

All Michonne and Morgan should have to do is make like helicopters with stick and sword and knock 'em all down. They could get enough of them to clear a path to the armory without having Li'l Redrum endanger their collective asses.

Here's another one. OK, obviously they should have shot the Wolf in the fucking head considering how they can routinely nail a moving zombie with a headshot BUT EVEN WORSE, all Dr Denise had to do is hit him in his wound and break away. Once again, the plot only moves forward with someone doing something stupid.

A couple years ago Mythbusters did a zombie special. Using a ton of volunteers, they showed how a large number of bodies can bring down just about any door or gate with sheer mass. But they also figured out that in a somewhat open area, given the relative speed of the undead, an adult can pretty much whip through a mass of them without getting caught. Someone like Michonne should be able to cut a swath through them like the proverbial knife through butter.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

I thought Deanna went to see the baby, then Rick found her and moved her to the sofa. Rick then picked up Judith and moved her to another room.
    I don't recall Rick moving Judith. The crib was in that room, so how could he move her? Rick came back later in fact and got Judith before they were to leave the house, and Deanna was still in the room with her. As best I can recall, unless I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by dropforge View Post
    Oh, yeah, I forgot: Eugene needs to get his ass kicked.
    I don't know about that, his skill of picking locks will certainly come in handy. :-)
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

How about the fact that there are not a bunch of cars in Alexandra that they could all get into and drive away?

What ever happened to the gay guy that brought the group to Alexandra?

Too many characters....

Lame episode for sure was expecting much more, and where was the cliffhanger of an ending ? This season has been the weakest by far, why didn't they show us how Rick made it back from the RV, and Daryl did a runner from drawing the horde away in one episode but in a later one it seemed like he had never left? It's like they set up these interesting points in the show then leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Man In The Mountain View Post
    I don't recall Rick moving Judith. The crib was in that room, so how could he move her? Rick came back later in fact and got Judith before they were to leave the house, and Deanna was still in the room with her. As best I can recall, unless I missed something.
    I don't think they showed Rick move Judith but they did talk about it.

And what was up with the zombie with a mass of gunk hanging out of his mouth?

I don't know about that, his skill of picking locks will certainly come in handy. :-)
    I can't wait to see him demonstrate his ability to heat up a microwave burrito with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by dropforge View Post
    I can't wait to see him demonstrate his ability to heat up a microwave burrito with his bare hands.
    Hopefully that will trigger an impromptu appearance from Europe.

I agree that this was the weakest season so far, even the actors seem done with it.
    no tunes, no dynamics, no nosebone

I was too pre-occupied with digesting the regular episode to notice at the time, but... yeah:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/one-major...185600396.html

"Leaving audiences with a cliffhanger for the mid-season finale is expected. With the casting of Negan, introducing his people makes sense. But after watching this scene, can you figure out what DOESN’T make sense?
    The bikers are definitely hiding around a curve in the road but they aren’t so close that Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham didn’t have warning. They saw the band was armed; they were literally chased yesterday (in-universe) by thugs with guns. They have a rocket launcher.
    A. ROCKET. LAUNCHER.
    So the question is, why didn't they use it? In what universe do these hardened survivors not throw the truck into reverse and turn the bikers into a smear on the concrete? One in which the plot drives character actions instead of character action driving the plot.
    Sigh."

Such a shame like theyve gone from what was a great show to two average ones with TWD and FTWD.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
    Such a shame like theyve gone from what was a great show to two average ones with TWD and FTWD.
    I still have hope for FTWD and the web series, albeit awfully difficult to view given the nature of the videos, is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Facelift View Post
    I was too pre-occupied with digesting the regular episode to notice at the time, but... yeah:

"Leaving audiences with a cliffhanger for the mid-season finale is expected. With the casting of Negan, introducing his people makes sense. But after watching this scene, can you figure out what DOESN’T make sense?
    The bikers are definitely hiding around a curve in the road but they aren’t so close that Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham didn’t have warning. They saw the band was armed; they were literally chased yesterday (in-universe) by thugs with guns. They have a rocket launcher.
    A. ROCKET. LAUNCHER.
    So the question is, why didn't they use it? In what universe do these hardened survivors not throw the truck into reverse and turn the bikers into a smear on the concrete? One in which the plot drives character actions instead of character action driving the plot.
    Sigh."
    I would've just plowed right through them. Bullets alone can't ignite the fuel. And yes, the RPGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Facelift View Post

When did they show the prologue? I missed it.

I think I've given up on criticizing this show. Its inadequacies and ineptitude are so obvious, what's the point?

I told my niece that I was going to text her after the show and tell her everyone was dead. She said, "yeah, everyone gets killed except Glenn."

Quote Originally Posted by Hal... View Post
    I also hope that the first persons eaten by the horde are Deanna...
    HA! Well, she didn't get eaten, but she was the first to get bitten.
    “From thirty feet away she looked like a lot of class. From ten feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from thirty feet away.” – Philip Marlowe

I think I've given up on criticizing this show. Its inadequacies and ineptitude are so obvious, what's the point?
    After years of watching the show, I've decided that the last people I'd want around during an actual zombie apocalypse are Robert Kirkman and his team of writers. They'd kill us all in a matter of days.

They showed it at the first commercial break of "Into The Badlands" and then again during "Talking Dead".

How many months on the road travelling from Georgia to Virginia? You'd think during that time they would have worked out a lot of issues re Eugene's squeamishness, the priest's distrust of the group, etc. Lazy scriptwriters! --Peter

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    They showed it at the first commercial break of "Into The Badlands" and then again during "Talking Dead".
    No wonder I didn't see it. Fuckers.
    “From thirty feet away she looked like a lot of class. From ten feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from thirty feet away.” – Philip Marlowe

TWD in about two hours! Looking forward to this half season.

I absolutely loved this episode in all of its far-fetched glory! That first scene was a treat.
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

Thanks for the heads up that this was back on. I'll have to catch this episode next Sunday !
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-