Thread: My order from DGM Live today

My order from DGM Live today

Just ordered Stick Men - Soup and KC - B'Boom today...Anyone give a shit and care to give their reviews of my order
    Last edited by progman1975; 05-27-2015 at 03:31 PM.

Profondo Giallo Crystal Plumage's Avatar
    Great choices!
    Still have to pick up the majority of Stickmen releases myself.
    B'Boom is among my favorite Double Trio releases.
    HuGo
    "Very, very nice," said a man in the crowd,
    When the golden voice appeared.
    She was gold alright, but then so is rust.
    "Such a shame about the beard."

Soup is probably my least favorite StickMen release. Reuter brought a bit more experimentation to the band.

B'Boom captured the Double Trio in a very raw state. There are better played and sounding sets out there. Few with as much energy. (Though I don't think "Heartbeat" was the right fit for this band . . . )
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by polmico View Post
    Soup is probably my least favorite StickMen release. Reuter brought a bit more experimentation to the band.
    Agreed, but "Soup" was my first Stick Men disc and it has a lot of great material on it. I just think they found their voice more with "Deep". I do love "Inside the Red Pyramid" and "Relentless" on "Soup".

"B'Boom" is outstanding IMHO. Love the versions of "Red" and "Frame by Frame". A really good document of that incarnation and one of the discs I still reach for frequently.

Enjoy both!
    "I want to be someone, who someone would want to be." Marillion

Quote Originally Posted by polmico View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    Agreed, but "Soup" was my first Stick Men disc and it has a lot of great material on it. I just think they found their voice more with "Deep".
    I have to agree with both (actually I'd say they found their voice much more even starting with Absalom). I also probably play Soup the least, but leave out the two suites and it still makes a pretty good EP.

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    I agree with the rest. Two very good albums but not the best by either. I wouldn't not want to have them.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.