Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trying to remember song title/artist

Suspended
    Since "Make Up Your Mind" is apparently the actual title of the song, I find it highly surprising that a search engine didn't return it. I checked quite a lot of sound clips of songs with that title and similar titles, such as the Stiltskin one, and dismissed most of them as being obviously not what you were looking for. Quatermass may not be a household name, but not even a single search engine hit? Strange.

Besides being a song title that must have been used a lot through the years, my guess is that search engines would tend to select the more recent ones...

Good call TheH. I'm familiar with the band and song and didn't make the connection. Yoyiceu's description was pretty accurate, after all.

And, TheH, I would like to know how did you gt to suggest the Quatermass song... Were you listening to that record recently, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by yoyiceu View Post
    And, TheH, I would like to know how did you gt to suggest the Quatermass song... Were you listening to that record recently, or what?
    Your description and the lyrics you gave rang a bell. Had to think a while, but I'm also very good at researching stuff.

Huh. I had heard that one, but always thought it was Styx.