Dang - SW first announced tour, so I got tix for both LA and Anaheim... THEN he announced a show in Mesa (only 120 miles away), and I landed tickets there. Being a grown up and not a rebellious teen anymore, I see that I shouldn't make the trifecta (my wife was already on me for the LA shows by themselves).

Here's what I have - I'm not seeking to gain anything - and on the LA show, I'm even offering to split the "ticketmasterbatorfee" - but as you'll see, the Anaheim show is a gem - so I think I should at least ask for the recoup of the total I paid (and what anyone would pay... again, I'm not asking to gain anything - just sell the tickets. Please - Paypal, and I will send immediately registered mail with tracking number once payment is confirmed.

Anaheim - City National Grove - Friday, June 12 8pm
Tier 2, Row K Seats 10-12 (check seating chart) - These are PRIMO - 11th row, slightly stage-right from center. Also includes a ticket for parking on-site... 1st to buy gets that too.
Total TM cost$175.25 +$12preferred parking: This breaks down to $58.41 (rounding down) each. If you want one - that's it. If you want 2 = $116.82, and I'll even take the penny off if you want all 3 ($175.24). Again, parking is separate (even if you're already going, but want to buy parking separately, I'd be interested as well).

Los Angeles - The Wiltern - Saturday, June 13 7pm
Floor 4, Row R, Seats 416-418. These are (if I recall about 1/2 way-2/3 back, slightly stage left side - should provide awesome "whole show" experience... you know what the visuals will be like!)
TM = total cost $171.55 - 1/2 of 41.55 service fee ($20.78) = $150.77 - EZ PZ - I'll just say $50 per, ok?

Contact me through PM - again, PayPal preferred, and will immediately send registered with tracking number

Hey - you could make a nice Mother's Day gift - and would help make my wife happier this day too!

Cheers!