Thread: The 8 eeeriest recordings

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar

The 8 eeeriest recordings

"Alienated-so alien I go!"

I have read some stuff about the soviet space recordings that allegedly are evidence of cosmonaut deaths covered up by the USSR including the recording of the woman in this clip. From what I have read evidence seems to suggest that these were hoaxes, although definitive proof does not exist either way. The brothers who did the recording had several more recordings of other alleged incidents with cosmonauts in distress as well as the one in the clip.

Nightwish listening Symph Weenie

What a perfect description of progeezer's ghost.

Jen,my first thought when I read the thread title & who started it was, "eeek, what's eerie to Jen might be more than eerie for many here".
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Watched it. Not that creepy except maybe the female cosmonaut bit. The rest of those sounds probably have a logical explanation.

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Nightwish listening Symph Weenie

What a perfect description of progeezer's ghost.

Jen,my first thought when I read the thread title & who started it was, "eeek, what's eerie to Jen might be more than eerie for many here".

I was hoping to get a soundtrack of the original X Box dashboard sounds because it was supposed to be uber eerie. but it just sounded like everything I ever heard on Star's End
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

I think this is a recording of Rasputina tuning up with some noisy audience people in the background. put to the video.