Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Brother Canada Season 3

Oh yeah! I forgot. I haven't watched tonight's show yet.

I watched it. How they executed it was interesting. I felt bad for Willow. She go screwed. But that's Big Brother for ya.

I was surprised to see Bruno take Zach off the block. And more surprised that Britnee didn't replace him with Godfrey.

Yeah, some odd moves there. I suppose there is some back-story that we haven't seen yet.

Kevin got the shaft. That's the biggest move right there.

I do wish it was a triple eviction with the standard play at hand. Hmmm, now I have to figure out whose gameplay I like the best.

I have to say that I like how Sara played it last night. She wanted to vote to keep Willow but instead of voting how she wanted, she voted based on how she thought others were going to vote. It worked out exactly how she thought it would. She's a smart cookie.

EDIT: Actually, I take the above comment back. Had she voted for Willow to stay, Willow would have stayed.
    Last edited by ForeverAutumn; 05-13-2015 at 11:30 AM.

I can't wait to see what happens when Brittnee reveals her secret power. I hope that she uses it wisely...this could change the game. Here's how I see it going down. If I were her I would save herself (obviously) and Godfrey. Then I'd put up Zach and Pilar. Zach needs to go home.

I wonder if using this power changes who can vote. Can Ashleigh vote if B changes both her nominations, or does she just have to stand by helplessly and watch one of her alliance be voted out? Can B vote, since she put up the nomination(s)?

It's going to be an interesting eviction. I might not like the cast this year, but BBCan continues to get innovative with the twists.

I watched Wednesday's eviction last night. The whole superpower thing seemed kind of anti-climatic. Nobody really reacted with a whole lot of surprise or emotion. Even Bruno didn't seem all that upset about being evicted.

Maybe in this case, being a laid-back Canadian wasn't such a good thing for TV. I was expecting more drama!

I'm posting without looking at your comments…

I am behind on 2 episodes and have been good about not seeing any giveaways on social media. Watching the last 2 episodes tonight and will jump back in this thread Saturday morning…. I'm very eager to see what is happening that has you posting!!!

Hey Gruno, not sure if you're caught up yet, but he finale is on Wednesday. Tonight, I'm sure will be Veto and Eviction since only one person can vote.

If they go down to a final two then there will be an even number of people on the Jury. Which likely means that there will either be a final three (like Survivor) or Canada will have a vote. Since BBCan likes to give the viewers power, I suspect that Canada will vote.

OMG Gruno! I can't wait for you to watch tonight's episode (Monday night). Where are you dude?!

Just caught up! Holy damn!! I like that they have to oust a jury member… I bet it turns out to be Willow!!

My vote to win is Ashleigh. Just like Brittany -- Ash had to win at crucial times and pulled it off.

Marcia the Moose never did appear… interesting.

Marsha had a cameo during that thing where they had to drive across the country for 24 hours. But she wasn't part of the game.

My vote is for Sarah or Godfrey. I'm torn. Sarah didn't have much of an alliance throughout the game. It was mainly her and B. Godfrey said he was with them but the ties weren't all that strong IMO. I think that he was loyal to B, but not to Sarah.

Godfrey has played one of the most subtle games that I've ever seen. He has done a great job getting where he is by throwing challenges and letting people think that he's not a physical or mental threat, all the while manipulating people and playing with their heads.

Ashleigh has pulled out wins when she needed them, but I'm not sure that she's smart enough to have gotten to the end without Zach and her diaper alliance...which, BTW, is the stupidest alliance name in the history of all Big Brothers worldwide.

I think it's a good final three. But of the three, Ashleigh would be my last choice for winner. She has a lot of friends in Jury though, so that could be in her favour. Or, depending on who wins the last HOH, it could be her downfall.

I'm looking forward to the finale. I won't post here until you've had a chance to watch it though, so let me know and then we can discuss it.

Oh, with respect to the Jury member that doesn't get the vote. I think either Willow or Sindy will be out.