Thread: Kerry Livgren, "A Kansas Christmas"

NEARfest Officer Emeritus Nearfest2's Avatar

Kerry Livgren, "A Kansas Christmas"

Hi all,

I am looking for the free Christmas song that Kerry Livgren released back in 2010, "A Kansas Christmas". I cannot find my download and the original link retrieves a non-working MP3. Does anyone have the song and willing to send me the file?

Thanks!
    Chad

Check your email, Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire Nexus View Post
    Hi all,

I am looking for the free Christmas song that Kerry Livgren released back in 2010, "A Kansas Christmas". I cannot find my download and the original link retrieves a non-working MP3. Does anyone have the song and willing to send me the file?

Thanks!
    http://www.filefactory.com/f/856180453d11f2e9/

NEARfest Officer Emeritus Nearfest2's Avatar
    Thanks Dan!

enpdllp, that's the link that downloads a corrupted MP3.
    Chad

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire Nexus View Post
    Thanks Dan!

enpdllp, that's the link that downloads a corrupted MP3.
    Chad:

I downloaded the track before I posted the link and it worked. I downloaded it again and it is still works. The track is an 256 kbs mp3 lasting 2:51 (5.23 Mb).

If you still need it, fire me an PM with your email and I will send it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roth View Post
    Check your email, Chad.
    Hello Dan, I know this is a long shot, but is there any way you can email me this song?! I have been trying to get it for some time now! By the way, I would be more than happy to trade some back with you! I have thousands of Christmas Songs many very rare from every genre, Classic Rock. Monster, Space, AOR, Jazz, New Wave, Oldies, Heavy Metal, Pop, Country, Reggae, Guitar, Doo Wop, Rap, Disco, Novelty...etc. You name it! I have made many Compilation Christmas CDs over the years and give them as gifts! I would be glad to send you one for Christmas! I also have thousands of Rare songs from 70's 80' Classic/Prog/AOR Rock Groups and Artists as these are my favorites! Such as Kansas, Toto, Styx, Journey, ELP, Journey, Chicago, Fleetwood Mac, Asia and Boston among others! Also Rare One Hit Wonders and No Hit Wonder from these genres and this time era! As my ID may allude too, I have tons of Rare Old Surf & Hot Rod Music! I have been an eBay seller for over 15 years and I have a you tube channel under gremmiehodad so check it out!! Just let me know if you're looking for something! If I don't have it chances are with my resources I can track it down for you! Thanks!

FYI, "A Kansas Christmas" is an instrumental. There are no vocals on it.

Quote Originally Posted by CowabungaCool View Post
    Hello Dan, I know this is a long shot, but is there any way you can email me this song?! I have been trying to get it for some time now! By the way, I would be more than happy to trade some back with you! I have thousands of Christmas Songs many very rare from every genre, Classic Rock. Monster, Space, AOR, Jazz, New Wave, Oldies, Heavy Metal, Pop, Country, Reggae, Guitar, Doo Wop, Rap, Disco, Novelty...etc. You name it! I have made many Compilation Christmas CDs over the years and give them as gifts! I would be glad to send you one for Christmas! I also have thousands of Rare songs from 70's 80' Classic/Prog/AOR Rock Groups and Artists as these are my favorites! Such as Kansas, Toto, Styx, Journey, ELP, Journey, Chicago, Fleetwood Mac, Asia and Boston among others! Also Rare One Hit Wonders and No Hit Wonder from these genres and this time era! As my ID may allude too, I have tons of Rare Old Surf & Hot Rod Music! I have been an eBay seller for over 15 years and I have a you tube channel under gremmiehodad so check it out!! Just let me know if you're looking for something! If I don't have it chances are with my resources I can track it down for you! Thanks!
    I PMed you

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roth View Post
    I PMed you
    It is a PE miracle! ;-)