Thread: Light Scape Photos

Light Scape Photos

Here are some of my latest work, sorry if they are a bit big, they look awesome on my 27" iMac... Any thoughts or critiques are welcome... (Let me know if you would like to see more...)

Wild looking. I dig it. Post some more.

Here's another

I'm sure one of those is the planet that will destroy us tomorrow. Oh well. Thanks for the tripped out picture.

I'd like to know how you did these? They are very nice and blown up would look excellent.
    I'm not lazy. I just work so fast I'm always done.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Great art !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana5140 View Post
    I'd like to know how you did these? They are very nice and blown up would look excellent.
    Yes, they do, I have a 45" x 36" Canvas Print of one in my office at work and have two printed on aluminum in my office at home.

Also, I had them in a gallery earlier this year, so while I would rather keep the details on how I do it "proprietary", I would gladly sell you one and only add $100 to the actual manufacturing cost, meaning the 45" x 36" canvas print would be about $250 including being shipped to your home..

Here is another:

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
    I would rather keep the details on how I do it "proprietary"
    I'm guessing LSD.

I rather like this one

I can make a decent guess on how you did some (most?) of it, but that's because I've done a bit of this sort of thing myself

or

and yes, such things do look wonderful printed on canvas at an appropriate size

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/t...h-hadlock.html

and individuals from PE are entitled (due to superior Musical Taste) to substantial discounts off of the "list" price

Just Sayin'

and Mythos do you have a website / facebook etc?? I'd like to keep track of your "experiments"

Happy Holidays All
    regards
    KGH
    www.artbykgh.com

Wherein one can peruse all manner of Digital Artwork & Photography. . .

Hello Kenneth, I REALLY enjoy your work, I recall seeing your site a while back when you had one of your shots as your avatar, So yes, I am relativity sure you know how they are created, but they are ALL straight out of the camera (5D MKII or 1D mkIII). There are no Photo Shop manipulations. I in the process of creating a website dedicated only to this art, I am on model Mayhem (send me a private message and I will give you my MM#).

Do you do any videos ?? I bet they would be Amazing !!

(I mean like short stuff like this - http://archive.org/details/ElectricSheep )