Thread: Mojo - Physical Graffiti Redrawn

Mojo - Physical Graffiti Redrawn

I don't usually find much to enjoy on these classic album remakes, but the latest Mojo magazine has Physical Graffiti performed by a swathe of current artists, and I'm actually really enjoying hearing it in a different format. Includes Syd Arthur performing In The Light (favourite track I think) for a tenuous prog credentials!

Check out www.mojo4music.com for details if interested

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    I think I've heard of two or three of those acts.

I'm only familiar with Syd Arthur.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Cookie Monster Guitarist Onomatopoeic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spacefreak View Post
    I'm only familiar with Syd Arthur.

I'm pretty sure Blackberry Smoke is a country act that's had a couple of hits (?!?). Yikes.

It's a good thing that vinyl album is "limited edition" as it would be a great candidate for the cut-out bins or the weekend flea market.

Quote Originally Posted by Onomatopoeic View Post
    I'm pretty sure Blackberry Smoke is a country act that's had a couple of hits (?!?). Yikes.

It's a good thing that vinyl album is "limited edition" as it would be a great candidate for the cut-out bins or the weekend flea market.
    You folk need to widen your horizons, if it's not prog you are really in the dark. I think the vinyl will be something fans of this album would like to own, I already told you it was a good listen, but of course please feel free to ignore me completely.

Quote Originally Posted by 3LockBox View Post
    I think I've heard of two or three of those acts.
    Yeah, but o always like when MOJO does things like this as I get to hear bands with whom I'm unfamiliar....a good thing, imo, at least some of the time. Usually at least 2-3 "where have I been?" moments...

I'd really like to hear Syd Arthur's version of "In the Light."
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.