Thread: TSO On Jimmy Fallon Tonight.

Banned

TSO On Jimmy Fallon Tonight.

Jimmy Fallon just keeps getting cooler and cooler. First, he had his week long Pink Floyd celebration. Now, he'll have Trans-Siberian Orchestra on tonight. I can't wait. Who's with me?

Jon Neudorf
    Me.

Regards,
    Jon

There's a TSO other than the Toronto Symphony Orchestra?
    There's nowt so queer as folk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saatuk View Post
    There's a TSO other than the Toronto Symphony Orchestra?
    Are you serious, or just retarded?

The video is up in case anyone missed it:

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon....21812/1427378/

I enjoyed that...loved Derek's keyboard solo from Moonlight & Madness as the intro.

This certainly put their past tv appearances to shame. I had to laugh though, bossman Paul O'Neill didnt swing his hair in time with the music.

Banned
    thanks for posting that vid, Dan. I fell asleep just right before TSO came on.

Quote Originally Posted by JIF View Post
    I think that's called a joke. And I see you're new here, but that response really isn't proper etiquette for the Progressive Ears forum. Save it for YouTube comments.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
    I think that's called a joke. And I see you're new here, but that response really isn't proper etiquette for the Progressive Ears forum. Save it for YouTube comments.
    Yeah, I just thought that you hadn't heard of TSO cause Christmas music and songs about Beethoven turn you off.

The Toronto Symphony Orchestra had the acronym first. I've been going to see the TSO since I was a little kid.

I don't think my cognitively delayed special needs adopted daughter would like to hear the word "retarded" used, Jordan, particularly from another handicapped person.

There is a lot of subtle humor here, and some folks read it that way and some don't. A good rule of thumb is, if you're not sure whether or not a person is joking, don't assume they're serious and post accordingly. If you want to know if a person is serious or just joking, send them a PM for clarification.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Damn ...clip can't b viewed out side of the USA. Fanx 4 posting anyway !

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    I don't think my cognitively delayed special needs adopted daughter would like to hear the word "retarded" used, Jordan, particularly from another handicapped person.

There is a lot of subtle humor here, and some folks read it that way and some don't. A good rule of thumb is, if you're not sure whether or not a person is joking, don't assume they're serious and post accordingly. If you want to know if a person is serious or just joking, send them a PM for clarification.
    I used to work with the developmentally disabled and I hate when people use the word "retarded". It has become part of every day vocabulary in America, unfortunately.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
    Damn ...clip can't b viewed out side of the USA. Fanx 4 posting anyway !
    Damn!! I hope it would be On Demand soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post

Sorry, Geez. I apologize.

Banned
    yo, what the fuck is that all about? I saw TSO live last week in Philly, but I'll check the clip just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    The Toronto Symphony Orchestra had the acronym first. I've been going to see the TSO since I was a little kid.

QFT
    There's nowt so queer as folk

I havnt jumped on the TSO bandwagon. I dont like thier covers and feel that all the bells whistles and flashy lights are efforts to compensate for mediocre content. In fact I find TSO annoying. But then its just my opinion.