Hey all,

It's been a while since I floated around these parts but have lurked to keep up on all the great bands. Love the new site and thought it was time to jump back in.

Anyway... I wanted to get everyone hip to the new model that Trinity Records has embraced this year and so far it's been great. All the albums that are available at Trinity Records are 100% free to download. Donation options are available but in no way mandatory. 100% of all donations (if so inclined) are forwarded over to The Childrens Hunger Fund. CHF is an amazing organization that is the best at using just about every last penny to provide food to needy kids and families. Other known organizations typically get wastefully bloated with high executive salaries and poorly managed administrative channels that yield a much lower delivery rate of actual "food in stomach" as I like to call it.

The music is a crazy mix with all the different projects that I'm in. Prog rock to metal to fusion with both instrumentals and vocal tunes being in the mix. Lyrically everything is Christian based so YMMV on any interest but like I said there are instrumentals too. : ))

My only hope is that if any of the music inspires then pass it on to those in your circle that may want to help out CHF directly or though our site.

I appreciate your consideration in advance!

Peace,
Rob