Thread: YES: imaginary live reunion on Time Trip radio: Happy New Year

YES: imaginary live reunion on Time Trip radio: Happy New Year

Happy New Year
    Here is the first half of a gift for all Yes fans. Forget the back and forth of recent times. Celebrate the reason you loved Yes in the first place.

Sit back, relax, enhance your mood & enjoy this imaginary 4 night YES reunion. Culled from live bootlegs throughout their musical journey. A celebration of Yes' epic masterworks, jaw dropping rock & roll, and fantastic songs. Made with love and gratitude.
    Concept: 4 nights
    2 sets w/ intermission each night
    no encores, no extended solo spots, no repeated material in the 4 night run.
    There are no set lists printed so as to enhance the element of surprise and build up through the four nights, and also the sense of being there. "What will they open with? Will they play such and such?" The excitement of one song slamming into another. Printing set lists for this would detract from the fun of coming as close as we may ever get to something like this ever happening.
    Imagine any and all combinations of Yes on and off the stage together. While we're fantasizing: throw in a multimillion dollar budget for Roger Dean to wrap a design around the whole venue with projections, etc. ... and have fun!!!
    Last edited by time captain; 12-31-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Is there a link to this extravaganza, or is that imaginary too?

Quote Originally Posted by Relayer53 View Post
    Is there a link to this extravaganza, or is that imaginary too?
    ooops
    Should be up fairly soon!

www.timetripradio.com

^^ Will it be better than Union? (Although what I've heard of the tour wasn't bad).

Quote Originally Posted by tallliman View Post
    ^^ Will it be better than Union? (Although what I've heard of the tour wasn't bad).

Tune in, turn on & tell me

Quote Originally Posted by time captain View Post
    Tune in, turn on & tell me
    Don't think we will ever see Yes follow Siberian Khatru with Love Will Find A Way, unless we have revolving lineups at the same show.

Quote Originally Posted by chescorph View Post
    Don't think we will ever see Yes follow Siberian Khatru with Love Will Find A Way, unless we have revolving lineups at the same show.

Thanks for listening and taking the time to respond.
    That is sort of how I envision it. People coming & going throughout the evening, revolving line ups.
    Hope you enjoy the rest of the podcast.

Cool. I'll listen to this tomorrow although I still might feel a bit over YES'd from the recent YES marathon I listened to.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    Cool. I'll listen to this tomorrow although I still might feel a bit over YES'd from the recent YES marathon I listened to.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I hope you enjoy it!

Nights 3 & 4 of the YES imaginary live reunion are up: www.timetripradio.com
    Also a 1975 Tangerine Dream show. Plus recent King Crimson. Also some Oregon & John Zorn & more.
    Enjoy!