Thread: Syzygy DVD finally here!!!

Syzygy DVD finally here!!!

The long awaited Syzygy DVD is now available for shipping. I just ordered my copy. They hoped to have it out in time for the holidays in 2011, but that didn't happen. Thankfully for us die-hard fans, it IS available in time for Christmas 2012. To order, visit their website: http://www.syzygymusic.com/
    "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"--Dalai Lama

I've heard this finally and it's excellent, I really enjoyed it. I really want to buy it but I'm not interested in the 2 DVDs, does anyone know if they plan on releasing a CD-only version?
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Monotheistic Supernalist ProgPariah77's Avatar
    Ordered! I don't buy many concert DVD's, but this one looks excellent, and Syzygy is a great prog band; I want to support their work in any way I can.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    I've heard this finally and it's excellent, I really enjoyed it. I really want to buy it but I'm not interested in the 2 DVDs, does anyone know if they plan on releasing a CD-only version?
    At only $20 (from Laser's Edge) does it matter that much? Just don't watch the DVDs. I know what you mean about not wanting them, but when the price is already so low, it's a minor thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    At only $20 (from Laser's Edge) does it matter that much? Just don't watch the DVDs. I know what you mean about not wanting them, but when the price is already so low, it's a minor thing.
    $20 at Laser's Edge is now $30 with the new U.S. International shipping rates, so I do have to take these things into consideration. I buy CDs pretty much constantly, I'm forever going over budget so I can't drop $30 on a 3-disc set that I only really want one-third of.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I hear ya. Also, now that I think of it, the CD isn't the audio from the DVDs, which I was thinking it was.