Thread: Bill Bruford's autobiography translated in french

Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Coburn Gore, Maine, USA

Bill Bruford's autobiography translated in french

Bill Bruford's biography is really good. For those that prefer to read it in french,
    I just noticed it is available. It is published by an editor that has published good
    books about prog and rock music in general. Translated by Aymeric Leroy.

http://www.amazon.ca/Autobiographie-...5503541&sr=8-2

bruford.jpg

Hey Pierre

That whole collection Le Mot Et Le Reste is awesome.... I must have around 2/3 of the tiotles in it, including that one (bought last month
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Coburn Gore, Maine, USA
    True. I especially liked Folk & renouveau and Musiques expérimentales en France. Haven't read Aymeric's Rock progressif yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
    True. I especially liked Folk & renouveau and Musiques expérimentales en France. Haven't read Aymeric's Rock progressif yet.

I haven't read it yet, but I did read his Floyd Book

A+

Hugues (pas le Montréalais)
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    I guess I need to know what "Alvin Lee, the widdly-widdly-widdly blues guitarist of Woodstock fame" translates to in French.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    I guess I need to know what "Alvin Lee, the widdly-widdly-widdly blues guitarist of Woodstock fame" translates to in French.
    I'm afraid I'll disappoint you on that one - I chose a much straighter way of putting it :

"Alvin Lee, le guitariste de blues-rock connu pour sa démonstration de virtuosité au festival de Woodstock"

Aymeric