Thread: Kindle Fire question

Kindle Fire question

If someone is reading a book on a Kindle Fire, and the page they last read is bookmarked, how do you open another book? I'm trying to do this; all I can get is a "queued" sign on the book's cover. Surely there's a way around that.

Hit "Home" and select the second book. When you want to go back to the first book, hit "Home" again, and it will still be bookmarked.

This comes from Kay, who has a KF (I don't), so if it doesn't work, blame her .
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Is your wi-fi misbehaving, by any chance? I don't have a KF, just an Android tablet, but my tablet's Kindle app was behaving that way once and I realized my internet connection was not working, and toggled my wi-fi off & on and it fixed it.

I'm at a relative's place and know nothing about their wi-fi but I turned the Kindle on again and was able to open the book I wanted to read. Thanks for the feedback, people.