Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bands that had .....

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Chicago
    DING DING DING ... we have a winner folks! ... no more calls please
    Why is it whenever someone mentions an artist that was clearly progressive (yet not the Symph weenie definition of Prog) do certain people feel compelled to snort "thats not Prog" like a whiny 5th grader?

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    But not nearly enough posts in those threads complaining about the complaining....
    YOU want to complain? Look at these shoes... worn right through, and when are we going to get a fine day? and I hate this office...

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    15 more years to until I can retire, bloody hell, can I suck this shit up for another 15 years, urgh.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Ooo, ooo I know, I know. It's uh, umm, you know, dang, right on the tip of my tongue ....
    "Normal is just the average of extremes" - Gary Lessor

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    Bands that had a killer 7th album that was no match for their 3rd or 4th but still better than the 2nd or 5th that start with the letter P or H.
    Still waiting for someone to nominate Procol Harum.

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    15 more years to until I can retire, bloody hell, can I suck this shit up for another 15 years, urgh.
    Ian - Oh, it doesn't get better. The closer you are to retirement the longer the days seem, the more frustrating the requests to do anything, the worse the commute, the more daydreaming about playing golf or something else, the more the need to do something for yourself rather than for someone else, the more time looking at your portfolio and saying to yourself "what if I leave now, can I do this?". Then there are those fantasies of standing nekkid on your desk and singing the star spangled banner right after turning in your resignation letter.

(I am probably 6-12 months away right now and yes, all of those things above are true. I won't do the singing thing because I just don't want to be the next youtube sensation.)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A gentleman is defined as someone who knows how to play the accordion, and doesn't.