Thread: BB King Turns 89 Today!

BB King Turns 89 Today!

I felt kinda good inside today when I heard this! So often we read about Giants with an RIP afterwards..

Keep on Keeping on BB!
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

And he still stays active. Happy birthday BB

He's younger than Charles Aznavour...who is in concert tonight in Montreal at the ripe old age of 90!
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

This makes me happy...I'm so sick of hearing about musicians dropping like flies in these RIP threads...here's hoping we all live as long as BB
    Check out my solo project prog band, Mutiny in Jonestown at https://mutinyinjonestown.bandcamp.com/

Check out my solo project progressive doom metal band, WytchCrypt at https://wytchcrypt.bandcamp.com/

So glad I could see him a bunch of times in the late 70s-early 80s. Took my daughter to see him two summers ago and she enjoyed it immensely (even though he spent most of the time on his stool). It's great to take your children to see legends because they don't seem to be replaces when they are gone.
    "The woods would be very silent if the only birds that sang were those who sang best..." - Henry David Thoreau