Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Long hair and drug use go hand in hand

Long hair and drug use go hand in hand

sounds like some folks I've been acquainted with. Whoa!

no tunes, no dynamics, no nosebone

Wow, never knew my long hair was responsible for ruining American society...guess I have more power than I thought
    Check out my solo project prog band, Mutiny in Jonestown at https://mutinyinjonestown.bandcamp.com/

Check out my solo project progressive doom metal band, WytchCrypt at https://wytchcrypt.bandcamp.com/

The bible is SUCH a good guide for moral behavior! Kill your children if they misbehave, kill your wife if she talks back, kill any man who lays with a menstruating woman. Yea god.

Priceless!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Time to dial back Grandma's medicinal marijuana dosage
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

And this was intentionally funny. No, it was.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    "Manny Rodriguez"

Everybody knows it's "Manny Ortez", according to {Lurch, Herman Munster, Clutch Cargo, Jawn} (pick your favorite nickname)

Quote Originally Posted by rcarlberg View Post
    The bible is SUCH a good guide for moral behavior! Kill your children if they misbehave, kill your wife if she talks back, kill any man who lays with a menstruating woman. Yea god.

You forgot to mention: eating shellfish (Lev 11:10), wearing clothes made of more than one material (Deuteronomy 22:11), approaching god's alter with bad eyesight (Lev 21:20)...

But wait...

The Bible actually forbids men cutting their hair around their temples and beards (Lev 19:27). So, athletes whit long hair are quite Biblical.
    And if there were a god, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence - Russell

Quote Originally Posted by trurl View Post

Silly lyrics, but the singing was terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Priceless!

Yeah, this chick is a remedy against freedom of speech

Should a dub retrograd idiot like her be allowed to spread her bile and hatred over the airwaves??

I know we're in democracy and all that, but this bitch certainly is no democracy believer...
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Quote Originally Posted by trurl View Post

Sad thing is that I'm not sure that there is a second degree - these guys are probably not witty enough to practice second degree.... they'll probably find somewhere in the bible a passage that forbids second degree.
    Though shall speak with serioussness only in mind or a crap like that...
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Almost cut my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Modry Effekt View Post
    Almost cut my hair.
    Listened to a version of that just yesterday actually on the latest Mojo cd, the CSNY issue.

So Jesus was a head? What was he toking in the Holy Land then?

I have very long hair and a very long beard & I take drugs every day. My day starts with 1 Sertraline tablet, 1 Metylfenidat tablet, and a few cups of coffee.
    Later in the day I drink more coffee, eat lots of sugar in chocolate etc., and take another Metylfenidat tablet, and some evenings I smoke a pipeful of tobacco.

Not only do my long hair and drugs go hand in hand, they go skipping together through fields of poppy flavored tangerine dreams.
    "The Bill of Rights says nothing about the freedom of hearing. This, of course, takes a lot of the fun out of the freedom of speech." - Pat Paulsen

My Art- http://www.facebook.com/williamallenrenfro -My Life

That's the old testament for Jews. With the New Covenenat Jesus told us Christians that we should follow his word not that of the Old Covenenat of Moses. If you'd read any of the 4 Gospels of the NT you would know that, it is clearly stated in several places.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Not only do my long hair and drugs go hand in hand, they go skipping together through fields of poppy flavored tangerine dreams.
    And thru Strawberry Fields to Blackberry Way.

My drugs make me feel like I have long hair, even though I started losing my hair when I was 16 years old. Fortunately, it's just a delusion and I don't have to worry about hurting people with my hair.

Read & learn, people, from by far the most logical post in this thread!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

I believe there's a God; just not sure it's the one that's in the bible, which I've heard plenty about (mostly out of context) but haven't studied. I just thought that woman in the video was really a trip.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    That's the old testament for Jews. With the New Covenenat Jesus told us Christians that we should follow his word not that of the Old Covenenat of Moses. If you'd read any of the 4 Gospels of the NT you would know that, it is clearly stated in several places.

So...

The 10 Commandments can be tossed out then, right?

They're Old Testament.
    And if there were a god, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence - Russell

I support this woman 100%.
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM