Thread: King Crimson - Unpronounceable

King Crimson - Unpronounceable

I was wondering if this bootleg of an 1985? concert was ever released officially on DGM. Thank you

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Since it's reportedly the audio of the Three Of A Perfect Pair - Live in Japan 1984 video tape, it's available on DVD as:

http://shop.schizoidshop.com/king-cr...-dvd-p668.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    Since it's reportedly the audio of the Three Of A Perfect Pair - Live in Japan 1984 video tape, it's available on DVD
    Not certain here, but I believe it may be the earlier VHS tape called "The Noise". It's a VHS soundtrack in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by bRETT View Post
    Not certain here, but I believe it may be the earlier VHS tape called "The Noise". It's a VHS soundtrack in any case.
    It is included in the TOAPP DVD set from DGM

Quote Originally Posted by bRETT View Post
    The Noise was recorded in France 2 years earlier.
    In any event, both are on the DVD.

Thank you for the help guys. I thought this show may have been part of the extensive download section at DGM. Bought the vinyl boot at a record store in Denver circa 1985. Thanks again.

Here are your 1984 selections: http://www.dgmlive.com/tour.htm?artist=6&tour_year=1984

They broke up in 1984 until "music appeared which only King Crimson could play" about a decade later.