Thread: Anyone Know What Song This Is?

Anyone Know What Song This Is?

I heard the below promo on Delicious Agony recently and was hoping to identify the song playing in the background. I contacted Rick and Joe from the station and they weren't sure what it was. If you happen to know the name of the song and band, please post here. Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/yesrushdt/donation-promo-rick-1
    Last edited by yesrushdt; 08-10-2014 at 12:03 PM.

Could be Pulsar - Halloween (not sure)

(or rather someting from Goblin on second thought)
    Last edited by TheH; 08-10-2014 at 12:13 PM.

I can barely hear it apart from the very beginning and end seconds. It’s definitely not anything by Pulsar (unless it’s from Görlitz, which I haven’t heard).
    Confirmed Bachelors: the dramedy hit of 1883...

Quote Originally Posted by Progbear View Post
    I can barely hear it apart from the very beginning and end seconds. It’s definitely not anything by Pulsar (unless it’s from Görlitz, which I haven’t heard).
    I haven't heard much of Görlitz either, however I doubt it's from that judging by the sound quality (Görlitz came out in '89). The track I posted sounds like it was recorded in the 70's (or very early eighties at least).

Well, I guess the song will remain a mystery for now. If anyone has an idea who this is, I would appreciate a reply.

I tried to Shazam it but the audible section is so short, the app does not recognize it. Sorry.

It's Atila from Spain by the way, the opening sequence of their first album Intención.

Starting after about 20 sec.

Thanks TheH! I started a thread at progarchives as well and someone pointed this out to me yesterday. I was fearing it was so obscure that no one knew what it was. Very cool song.