Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Progression magazine help

éí 'aaníígÓÓ 'áhoot'é Don Arnold's Avatar
    This thread is going around in circles. Seems to me there are subscribers who enjoy the magazine and accept the irregular distribution. I understand the sentiments expressed from the other point of view though, especially if one is an advertiser. It is what it is folks.

Gruno: You've stated your thoughts, which of course you're entitled to. But is it necessary to keep stating them (it's got to be a half dozen times or so now you've posted pretty much the same thing)? Sorry to pick on you, but it just seems to me you've had your say and perhaps it's time to move on.

BTW, I'm not a current subscriber (I'm not John's brother-in-law either ), though I have had a subscription in the distant past, and was always excited to have it arrive in my mailbox.

éí 'aaníígÓÓ 'áhoot'é Don Arnold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    -- how much of a hassle would it be to put a paragraph on the website that hosts this mag and explain why there is a delay?
    Quote Originally Posted by boilk View Post
    it wouldn't take much to keep some kind of internet update happening that there are delays, and some sort of ETA, as to when an issue may come out.
    Agreed. A good suggestion for John to bear in mind in the future should occasion arise.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Arnold View Post
    should occasion arise.

If I were a betting man ................

Quote Originally Posted by gryphs also View Post
    Define "adult"
    I think your definition may be more interesting! Mine is just chronological data.

Quote Originally Posted by boilk View Post
    I've enjoyed the magazine, and my subscriptions always arrived, and that was enough for me, regardless of the frequency of publication. I don't even know if/how many issues I am owed from the last subscription, but if I never get another, that's the way it goes.
    I'm not one to quote myself, but the latest issue just arrived in the mail yesterday! I guess my subscription still has issues left on it!!

neil