Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Needlepoint: Outside the Screen - Norwegian jazzfusionprog at its best

And I left at 23:25 on the nighttrain to Bergen for a fucking inheritance judicial with my bastard dad!

Why didn't someone tell me in advance?
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotum Scissor View Post
    And I left at 23:25 on the nighttrain to Bergen for a fucking inheritance judicial with my bastard dad!

Why didn't someone tell me in advance?
    There seems to be another gig in Oslo today: https://nl-nl.facebook.com/pg/needle...=page_internal

I am enjoying Aimless Mary quite a bit. First spin and like it! Do not know how to explain or to categorize, nor care to. Music, either like what is there or not. One knows if it is good or not. Thanks for the suggestion. love this place. Any more similar?

Robert Reveirei is quite good as well. Happy Happy.

Good Morning Sunday ~

I keep a running 'list' of bands I want to check out and possibly add to my collection. Needlepoint was listened to this morning and I am very much so liking what I am experiencing. the Diary of Robert Reverie is just awesome. Thank to those here for another excellent recommendation!

Carry On
    Chris Buckley

Quote Originally Posted by winkersnufs View Post
    Good Morning Sunday ~

I keep a running 'list' of bands I want to check out and possibly add to my collection. Needlepoint was listened to this morning and I am very much so liking what I am experiencing. the Diary of Robert Reverie is just awesome. Thank to those here for another excellent recommendation!

Carry On
    Chris Buckley
    Make sure you add not only the last album but "Aimless Mary", the previous one as well. After that, you can continue your journey backwards in their catalogue as many rewards will be awaiting you along the way.