Thread: New Interview- Story Of A Life

New Interview- Story Of A Life

Hey, folks!

The good guys over at Sea of Tranquility recently reviewed our new cd and took the time to get the background on it and the band. So here is more info than you can shake a stick at! Hope you enjoy the read and will take the time to check out the new CD as well!

http://www.seaoftranquility.org/article.php?sid=2830

Also, since Yes related things go the furthest around these parts, how's this? We had the pleasure of giving each Yes-man a copy at the show last night. After so many albums of theirs it was nice to go and give something to the band. While they were not a direct influence on this CD I can safely say their inspiration had a hand in it somewhere along the way via their inspiration.

yessoal2.jpg

PE Member since 7/14/2001 rushfan's Avatar
    Sean, you've come a long way since we met at The Musical Box show in Atlanta 2002 when Mindworm CDs were being distributed!

Thanks, Mike! It's been a satisfying adventure. I have been very lucky to be in or have the right band for each stage of my development as a musician and writer. I don't underestimate the impact each had. I sure couldn't have done it all alone.