PDA

View Full Version : Phideaux's Doomsday Afternoon + Lot of 6 Prog sampler/promos/etc. on ebay

Don Arnold
10-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Here's the link. There's also a few relisted items.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_fss=1&_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=prog-fan-from-canada&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=10

Thanks for looking!

zombywoof
10-26-2013, 08:40 PM
Very cool ... particularly since Doomsday is currently OOP (until PX gets that remix completed!).

Don Arnold
10-31-2013, 11:54 AM
The Phideaux Doomsday Afternoon and Lot of 6 end Saturday. Also, I have a Kenso II LP ending tomorrow.

Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_fss=1&_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=prog-fan-from-canada&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=10

Camelogue
10-31-2013, 12:11 PM
Does anything ever sell on e-bay?

Don Arnold
10-31-2013, 05:49 PM
Does anything ever sell on e-bay?

Yes....and no. :)

I had two buy-it-now's sell yesterday. I'm fairly certain the Phideaux disc will sell. But it's typically a combination of factors that will produce a sell, including the item being priced right, the item's desirability (ie. a rare/sought after item, or there is little to no others on the market at the same time, plain old timing (ie. your listing appears just before that one person who's looking for the item does a search), etc.).

I'm not operating a store per se, but simply selling a few cd's here and there to stock my paypal account in order to....purchase more cd's! If an item doesn't sell, it's no big deal to me. I'll just try again. I don't buy the various add-ons to my listings, so there's no fees unless an item sells. I wouldn't want to make a living this way as it's a bit of work on the packaging/mailing end of things. But, it's fun watching the view/watch count, seeing those bids come in (when/if they come) and interacting with buyers. Also, I find it interesting being in the global market place. In my brief time on ebay - I started during the summer of last year - I've shipped to South Korea, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, USA, and within my own country of Canada.

I think I've given you much more of an answer than you bargained for!