Rest in Peace, sweet Iron Lady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiXI1eSL4Sw

Progmatic
04-08-2013, 03:57 PM
She gave completely different meaning to words Iron Lady

Not a big fan but, sure, RIP...

ItalProgRules
04-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Yeah, why not just use Morrissey wishing her the guillotine.

Classy.

PeterG
04-08-2013, 05:19 PM
I hope the evil thieving bitch rots in hell. It's ok for Americans to view her kindly, you didn't have to live under her regime! Evil fvcking bitch! Billy Bragg, Elvis Costello, Morrissey and plenty of Irish music being played this evening to remember the myriad ills of her awful regime!

Vic2012
04-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Tell us how you really feel Peter. :lol.

ronmac
04-08-2013, 06:06 PM
This should be fun.

Oreb
04-08-2013, 06:27 PM
I hope the evil thieving bitch rots in hell. It's ok for Americans to view her kindly, you didn't have to live under her regime! Evil fvcking bitch! Billy Bragg, Elvis Costello, Morrissey and plenty of Irish music being played this evening to remember the myriad ills of her awful regime! What part of "no politics" is difficult for you to understand?

jake
04-08-2013, 06:38 PM
I hope the evil thieving bitch rots in hell. It's ok for Americans to view her kindly, you didn't have to live under her regime! Evil fvcking bitch! Billy Bragg, Elvis Costello, Morrissey and plenty of Irish music being played this evening to remember the myriad ills of her awful regime!

Right on - I had to leave the UK and move to the US to find work because of that evil, monstrous, vicious stinking hag of an animal bitch. its a real pity she could only die the one time - she should be dug up and shit on by all her victims - including the 11,000 who died for her vanity war in the Falklands. May she rot in shit. Fuck her fuck her fuck her. She destroyed my country with her racist, right-wing shit-for-brains policies. Poll tax? Fuck you bitch! Close down the Scottish shipyards while subsiding Gdansk just because you had a hard-on for Lech Walesa? Fuck you again! Close the mines and throw centuries of work down the drain? Fuck you three times! All to line the pockets of the inbred upper class fuckers who still run the country today. Goodbye Thatcher - fuck you one last time and fuck you tomorrow again - you were a bitch, you were a shit you were a disgusting miserable fuck - I hate you - fuck your miserable fucking arsehole you shitty stinking cunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA8KR0Qo8R8