PDA

View Full Version : Quoting multiple posts?

JKL2000
01-28-2013, 10:37 AM
On the old PE you could select a quote from one post in a thread, click Quote, select from another post, click quote, etc. and they'd all be in the window at the bottom where you type your post. Do we use "Multi-Quote this message" to do this now? I can't get that thing to include more than two quotes in the message - I can't find an explanation in the FAQ, even if it's there :)

Brian Griffin
01-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Anyone ever re-glaze a bathtub?

BG

Scott Bails
01-28-2013, 10:42 AM
Jed - in the bottom right corner of each post, there's a little "balloon" with quotes in it and a + next to it.

Click this for each post that you want to quote, then click on "Reply with Quote" on the last post you're quoting.

All of the posts you'd like to quote should appear.

JKL2000
01-28-2013, 10:52 PM
Ah, I see. I was messing around with that but didn't get how it worked. Thanks!

No Pride
01-29-2013, 03:41 PM
On the old PE you could select a quote from one post in a thread, click Quote, select from another post, click quote, etc. and they'd all be in the window at the bottom where you type your post. Do we use "Multi-Quote this message" to do this now? I can't get that thing to include more than two quotes in the message - I can't find an explanation in the FAQ, even if it's there :)
Testing...

Jed - in the bottom right corner of each post, there's a little "balloon" with quotes in it and a + next to it.

Click this for each post that you want to quote, then click on "Reply with Quote" on the last post you're quoting.

All of the posts you'd like to quote should appear.
... one, two..

Hey, I think I got it! Thanks for the question, Jed and thanks for the answer, Scott! This was perplexing me as well.

Scott Bails
01-29-2013, 03:55 PM
Happy that I could help, gents.